Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You aren't meant to take photos, I know, but there was no staff around so I did.

I didn't go quite as far as my father who pulled the bonnet on the GTAM. It doesn't have a head on it by the way.

<a href="http://vehicleblog.blogspot.com/2008/08/quite-possibly-wrong-film-definitely.html">Here.</a>

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
I must have taken several hundred pictures when I was there. The cleaning lady, the only staff there, in fact invited us to stand by the cars to take pictures. The only other patrons there, an older couple, also took many pictures, standing by cars, etc. I think the cleaning lady was there only to wipe up the drool from the visitors.

Such a strange but beautiful collection of history. Could be much more. Weird how Ferrari went one way and Alfa another. The Ferrari museum was a marketing madhouse. I didn't like what I saw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it was quite which was nice but also pretty sad as it seems like it wont be there for very long. Everything around it has been left to disintegrate, i imagine that sooner or later it will be all sold off (hopefully to other museums and not a private collector to hide them all away).

There were many things that i prefered about the Alfa museum to the Ferrari one. In a couple of years the Turin one should be ready, I hope that will be worth the wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts