Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,622 Posts
It's hard to tell if this is a joke. I liked the bit about "We can only give you the information that we have available to us. "

·
Registered
74 Posts
Joke???

Anyone need some? Apparently they're a thing, and this guy has some for sale

1983 Alfa Romeo 2000 Muffler Bearing 4J | eBay
As a young pup in a dealership parts dept I was asked to look up a muffler bearing.
I couldn't find one and was told it was in the same bin as the 'grapple grommet' and the ' jimsing screw'... Couldn't find them either.

Looking at the pic on the link it appears that this car has ' levitation shocks'

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I hope when they package these items they include a sample of Elbow Grease.

·
Registered
377 Posts
sort of like my idea for freeze dried water. just add water to the pouch - it makes as much water as you add... always figured I'd make a fortune marketing this.

·
Registered
359 Posts
curious, as they also offer board stretchers for carpenters. My muffler bearings have been bad for years and I think I threw a johnson rod.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
KaleCoAuto for hard to find stuff

This site has been around for a few years.

a product of someone with xtra time on their hands
I see Elbow Grease and Muffler Bearings listed. The Bearings are cheaper than the ebay ad and there is also a pic.
I remembered that they used to have Wiring Smoke. I let some out of some of my underdash wiring. I see it is not listed anymore.
GREAT, another Alfetta part is NLA!!!
I thought they would be a great sponsor for the LeMons Mustang. We could feature a different product each race.

KaleCoAuto.com, Your home for the rare, unusual, and hard to find auto parts.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
fallopian tubing? ciao jc

·
Registered
197 Posts
as i was diagnosing a bad starter on my girlfriends Fraud Explorer, she asked if it just needed Starter Fluid - i asked her how starter fluid would help the starter to work - her response: "because it will start a fire and engines run on fire, right?".

-face palm-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts