Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My sweety Kathleen and I are moving to the Baltimore area in July. I guess that means we'll need to sign up with the 'Capital Chapter' and meet up with you folks.

We don't have an address yet, but we'll probably end up near Hunt Valley/ ****eysville.

We look forward to getting to know you!

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Hey, now I'll only have to drive about an hour to bug you instead of four hours! It's gonna be a long drive to Norfolk for you to bother Skip though! Let me know when you make the move, maybe I'll have an Alfa running by then.

Bill Sinclair
Yes, I've reached my Alfa saturation point.
67 Spider, 67 Super, 69 Berlina, 73 GTV, 79 Spider parts car

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi all,

My sweety Kathleen and I are moving to the Baltimore area in July. I guess that means we'll need to sign up with the 'Capital Chapter' and meet up with you folks.

We don't have an address yet, but we'll probably end up near Hunt Valley/ ****eysville.

We look forward to getting to know you!
Hi Alex welcome to the area. I saw your little note about pedestrians. I have a sticker on my dashboard it says, There are two types of pedestrians. The quick and the dead. Love to meet you some time.

Happy motoring.
Rob

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments! We have found a nice place with a good-sized garage :D in the Timonium area (Pot Springs), and will be moving on (or about) the 1st of August. We both look forward to our first meeting with the members of the Capital Chapter.

Before we move, I am thinning the herd a bit. I plan to arrive with my Milano Verde (Trogdor the Burninator), my 'to-be-restored' GTV6 Maratona, maybe a parts GTV6 or (possibly) my Lancia Beta Zagato instead of the parts car. Once we get sorted out and moved-in, we may pick up a Spider (I'm hoping to find a series 4).

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Thanks for the comments! We have found a nice place with a good-sized garage :D in the Timonium area (Pot Springs), and will be moving on (or about) the 1st of August. We both look forward to our first meeting with the members of the Capital Chapter.

Before we move, I am thinning the herd a bit. I plan to arrive with my Milano Verde (Trogdor the Burninator), my 'to-be-restored' GTV6 Maratona, maybe a parts GTV6 or (possibly) my Lancia Beta Zagato instead of the parts car. Once we get sorted out and moved-in, we may pick up a Spider (I'm hoping to find a series 4).
Oh, Alex....just take them all along, no need to thin out the herd --- your new acquisitions once you get there will just have more company. ;)

Well, we're on our way!! The adventure begins!:D
Good Luck and Godspeed!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Having arrived safely, I took my Verde (Trogdor) over to the Difatta Bros to have the A/C fixed and get a MD inspection. I'm picking her up today along with my 17 year-old Dachshund, Dirty Harry, who has had a nice week-long vacation at a pet hotel. On Saturday, I dropped in at the local Maserati dealership to drool for a while. The dealership is only about 3 Miles from our home, so I can go there and drool pretty much anytime I guess! Kathleen and I look forward to meeting many of the local Alfisti soon.

·
Premium Member
27,100 Posts
Well now you have a MD after your name don't let it go to your head remember your VA pals.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Alex I have an old Dachshund too! They are the best.

Make sure to eat some Fortunatos Brothers Pizza in Baltimore, its great and priced right too. It is on York Rd between Baltimore and Towson.

You will like living around Baltimore. Nice people, great food town. Just be careful downtown.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Fortunato Brothers Pizza is WOW!! Kathleen and I are having fun getting to know all the local Alfisti and learning about our new home.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts