Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished Fuelfed's MotorGearo 250 in my 69 Giulia Super. This was the 4th year of this well-organized 2 day moderately aggressive driving event on hilly and twisty rural roads in central and western Wisconsin. There were 3 other Alfas participating among the 25 or so classic European pre-1990 cars: a GTV6 and two spiders. I think I held my own despite many of the cars having more power than my Super. The routes were well-planned and the stops for lunch and dinner provided opportunities for socializing. Any of you in the midwest should consider joining Fuelfed and participating next year. Home - MotorGearo 250

Bill

Attachments

Reactions: alfa2go

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am considering joining once my Spider is done, I have at least a couple of friends that are already members, but generally don't participate in events. What is demography like?

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a nice group. Several times a month they hold a Cars and Coffee gathering, three times a year they have driving events, and then there are several social outings as well. No pressure to attend any of it. Membership is restricted to those with pre-1990 European cars however. Members are from all walks of life, and I like the fact that I can learn about other cars besides my Alfa and Fiat. Here is the Fuelfed website where you can find membership info: https://fuelfed.wordpress.com/

Bill

Reactions: PocketAce

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks Zinhead! What were you driving - one of the Spiders?
Bill

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yes! It was great meeting you and that is a sweet car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts