Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

28,703 Posts
Sorry i know i have asked this before but didnt really get a good answer. what is a good motor rebuild manual actually just a good manual to rebuild the car?
What kind of car might help knowing?

· Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I have a 79 too. I rebuilt my engine using the factory manual that is on the cardisc. It covers engines with Webers. The same procedures are used for the later engines with extra information for VVT and Bosch FI.

· Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,230 Posts
Alfa did not publish an engine manual for the 2l Spica cars. Alfa instructs the use of the 2l Euro Alfetta engine manual in conjunction with the USA 2l Tech Specs and Spica Engine Management manuals.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to be honest i dont know much about this car yet i havent really looked at it. it has been in my garage all winter. i know it is fuel injected if that helps. i just need a manual because i am pulling the motor and i havent ever done something like this before and just wanted to make sure everything is put together right.

28,703 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.