·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Last few shots

In order:

1. Goerge and I next to his car

2, Budsy and his beast

3. Unknown GTA

4. Pete's beast (BTW he did very well at the Waterford TT)

5. The orange Spider has a V6 with twin turbo's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Roman's tent was a little representation of his shop - I'll get some shots out of his shop and post them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
can I get in?

Hey guys,
I wa planning to drive up (from Toledo) to see the concours on Saturday. I am unclear about if I can get in to that event or not. Do you have to be showing a car or be registered to get in? Al I see on the website is that there is a 10.00 entry fee on Sunday, but nothing about Saturday. Hate to drive up and not be able to get in.
Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hey guys,
I wa planning to drive up (from Toledo) to see the concours on Saturday. I am unclear about if I can get in to that event or not. Do you have to be showing a car or be registered to get in? Al I see on the website is that there is a 10.00 entry fee on Sunday, but nothing about Saturday. Hate to drive up and not be able to get in.
Thanks,
Richard
You should be able to get in and see the cars. The $10 tickets are for registrants- you can get tickets at the door for Sunday for $25. But Saturday, viewing is free (and you could even check in at the RM Auction which is well within walking distance...).

Eric

1 - 20 of 79 Posts