Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
You can ask anything you want for a car. Will you get it... W T F K

I looking for a Jeep ,one on fleabay is a '98 going for $17,500..Yeah right!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Those are wheel caps, NOT real phone dial wheels...look very closely. Anyhow I really think that the only wheels for any RED spyder are the turbinos...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha! Those are hub caps! lol You'd think they would put some real phone dials or even Veloce's on there for that asking price. Even if that car had 900 miles on it I'd never pay that kind of money for an S3. Heck a real nice 67 can be had for less than that :)

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
original paint too;).........with overspray on the spare wheel well?

carpets badly stained/discoloured and cleaned to death....after 9k miles?
passenger door seal with chunks ripped out of it........he have an elephant as a passenger for the last 9k miles?....my spider has 100k miles and the passenger door seal is perfect!

decent car otherwise but wishful thinking, if you ask me!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Passenger door panel looks like it is warped and there's some rust on the lip of the rear air dam near the overspray on the spare tire well.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I know the lawyers for a certain irreverent automotive-themed TV programme here that might like a word with the sellers about their company name....

No way in hell this car has only 9k miles on it, with carpeting that looks like that. Oh, and that steering wheel - egads.

·
Registered
557 Posts
After seeing this I have decided to now sell mine. It isn't quite as nice but it does have a sports suspension and a few other mild upgrades. I have decided to ask One hundred million dollars! ...do you think that's a bit too much?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts