Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new mag with the Enzo Ferrari in it. While looking at the price tag on this thing my mind started to wander as to what the most expensive Alfa Romeo today goes for. Obviously I know its got to be some rare collectors car but what is its value?

What model has the honor of being the most expensive Alfa Romeo.

Can it be 2, 3, 4 million or up?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Enzo

I don't know about the most expensive Alfa, but did see the Enzo in the flesh a few weeks ago. A red one was filling up at a Shell gas station next to me. It looks really impressive in the flesh. The pictures I had seen didn't do it justice.

That is one fine looking car. It was very amusing when the driver pulled out from the gas station - he didn't build up enough revs before easing out the clutch, and pulled out with a stutter and jerking motion - destroyed all the street cred he had built up.

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
The most expensive Alfas

are the 8c2900s and the Tipo B (P3) grand prix cars from the 1930s. There were only 41 8c2900s built in A and B form. Some were long and some were short wheelbase. Some were street cars and some were sports racers. Depending on the particular body style and race history (if any), an 8c2900 is worth between 1.5 and 4 million dollars today. The Tipo B (P3) grand prix cars are worth around 3-5 million, depending on it's particular history. No one knows for certain, but about 10 were built.

·
Administrator
12,928 Posts
The 8c2900B would have to be close to the most expensive Alfa Romeo. Only around 10 were made, lots more s models were made.

I would chop a finger off to own a B, just awesome.

Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts