The first pic was taken at the 1949 St.Vincent (AO) elegance concours, the car is a La cita specimen with a 350cc engine. In the regional speech of the Piedmont, a sort of french-italian language, la cita means the little one. The second one was taken at the 1948 Sanremo elegance concours and the man in the car is Giovanni Moretti, the founder. The first La cita, built in 1946, had a 250cc twin cylinders engine. It wasn't the first micro-car produced in Italy but it was the best in the '40s.
The Moretti's factory was in Turin, nearby the Lancia plant in via Monginevro.