Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thank you so much for that John. Interestingly, I found a missing owner from the string of owners of my car. His name is Ronald Patterson and he used to own 1294 in the early '70s (70-72?) when it was still fitted with the Ford engine. He has kept the original horn of the car and he is now sending it to me! Lovely guy, 71 now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello all,

Does anyone out there have the basic dimensions (length x width x height, wheelbase) for a 750 GS Berlinetta? Any information would be much appreciated. I'd like to set up some blueprints in my CAD program to model a GS.

Cheers,
Duane

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thankyou Alex! Are these dimensions external to the body, or to fittings (not that I can think of many fittings to measure too)?

How many Moretti's do you have there?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks again Alex. I'd be more than happy to send you (and our mutual island dwelling friend in Washington) a file of the completed CAD model gratis...it may be the spark I need to complete it!

·
Registered
180 Posts
What happened with this Moretti?

At the Concours 't Loo in the Netherlands in 2000 I spotted this car.
FBoekman placed also pictures from this car but it is not clear for me the photo placed by Peter L is the from the same car and what the chassis number is from this car.

Moretti-1.jpg

Moretti-2.jpg

Photo placed by PeterL

Bonhams .jpg

Frans

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello Gents

Just resurecting this post to see if any of you has a pic of 1292 that our friend @dhunt750 said he bought ?

I've been looking but found no trace.... just in case ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
" ....... if any of you has a pic of 1292 ......... "

It could be this one ( a few years ago )

Thank you Peter,

But I had this Pic labelled as #1297, I don't know, maybe I am wrong, probably because of the Alfa engine inside... not sure I have ever seen a genuine 1292 pic..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Hi screen smoke.
1292 is sitting disassembled in my basement. work and life and three other car projects have put it on the back burner for now. what can i tell you about the car ?
best
David

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
By the way the pic above is of 1297, not my car. it had an alfa twin cam for many years in fact the owner at he time Larry Noble whose yard that pic was taken in even autocrossed it. i chased it for many years but it was eventually sent overseas and restored. i have more details if needed,
thanks
David

81 - 98 of 98 Posts