Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One paddock shot, my car, then on to the fun stuff. I'm going to need some help with contact info for some of the cars so I can be sure to get copies to them. At turn 6 in order: Fred Wright, Dave ?? (pitted with VRM), Dave Kingstone, and another VRM car. The last four shots are uncropped 4 to 5 Mbyte jpegs but cut down for the alfabb. They should print well to around 8x10 then the slight out of focus would become bothersome.
Emmo

Attachments

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Car ID

Dave-
The #16 is David Grieger and the #38 is Mark Colbert.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't leave there's more to come...

More turn 6 and 5B action. In order Bruce McKean, Mike Alfstad, ??, a nice early (I think '55) Giulietta Sprint up from California, the two sprints, one giulietta and the other giulia going at it.
Emmo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Nice pictures-

Thanks for taking and posting Dave! Car # 23 is Glen Olivera and # 82 is Brian Mertz -both up from California. Some great racing this weekend and more to come at Portland.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Pictures

Great pictures Dave!

What a fun weekend for all that participated. It was so fun to see all the people that stopped by the pits and to have Alfa be celebrated the way it was.

My car ran quite well and the driver got a better handle on the new gearbox with every race. I set two personal bests at PR this weekend in the GTV!

I really want to thank Fred Scheuddekopp from Autostrada for all the help getting the improvements sorted and in place two years ago. Fred has a passion and understanding about racing these cars that is amazing.

Why did it take me so long to get it all put it back together??? I fell in love all over again.

I also want to thank Tom Nuxoll and Ross from VRM getting the new engine in and ready to race.

What a great ALFA community we have in the NW!

See you out there soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts