Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking for the person who may have owned my 67 red Duetto in New England...and probably the original owner. I had failed to mention that an old and faded Gaston Andrey sticker was on the inside of the glove box door. It listed several service stations (and towing companies) in the Needham, Framingham, Waltham and Brookline areas in Mass. I spoke with an owner of my car who had mentioned that he bought the car (Boston Globe advert) from a student in 1987 who had gotten the car from a teacher/professor from either Bowdoin or Bates...but he could not recall. Based on the Gaston Andrey sticker, I'm taking a shot that he might be thinking about Babson or Bentley Colleges which are close to those service stations. I dont recall the Alfa dealership in that area and doubt whether they still exist as an Alfa business. Internet info has a Saab business in that area which may have Gaston Andrey roots. The student only had the car briefly before selling it to the owner with whom I spoke. Info from him was that the original owner was a female art/art history professor. I just need to cover 66-87 for my ownership history. Thanks for any help and I hope this rings a bell with someone out there. I posted a couple of pics.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts