Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the number of nice Monty photos that appear in various other discussion topics, I thought it would be nice to have a topic dedicated to pictures of our cars. Not sure if the topic will get much traction, but I'll put it out there.

I do not have a picture of my own car to hand, but attached is one of my favourite Monty pics which shows Philip's car in action (not sure who took the photo, but happy to recognise the owner of the photo if they pop up).

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
And as I am not sure how to get a picture on this thread, let me attach a short video we shot of my car and posted it on U Tube. If you haven't seen it, enjoy...!

"Alfa Montreal - Driven Hard" ( could have gone harder, but the "Big Bear" hangs out sometimes and I did not want to come a cropper!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great to see so many awesome shots. I particularly like the "Rat Rod" and the unusual picture from verde metallitz. Here's a photo of my car. Look forward to seeing all the other cars out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Here are a few more Montreal shots: My 'caption' for the first photo would be:
Alfa Montreal PearceGary.jpg
"My proud owner (probably in green) will keep smiling until you touch me!"
Alfa Montreal White TN.jpg
Dons Montreal.jpg
Green Montreal.jpg
Peters Montreal with Alfetta on track.jpg
It always amazes me how the Alfetta dwarfs Peter's Montreal in the last photo, despite the fact that the Alfetta is many yards out in front; something I really find amazing! The Alfetta must be in the process of getting lapped.

Mark

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Me PUMPKIN! Hope to get her out this year? It's been a long time.

Pumpkin.jpg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts