Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow Alfa Owners,

I am looking for a set of Turbina wheels for a Montreal. If any of you happen to have a set collecting dust or know where some may be, please let me know, I would love to acquire some.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Phillip

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
very funny

The Montreal (a heavier V8 powered car as compared to your Spider), used a "Turbina" design which was 14 X 7, if memory serves. I doubt a 5 1/2" would support the appropriate tires, even if it was the Turbina design that the original poster is seeking.

Hello,
I have four 'Cromodoras' ,5.5x14,from my Spider--don't know if they are the same.
Mark

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I am looking for a set of Turbina wheels for a Montreal. Phillip
Hi Phillip, I just took a set of stock wheels off the Montreal and put them in the back of the garage. Stock Montreal wheels are 14 x 6.5" (not 7") and I had better hold onto them for the next owner. There was a set of Montreal wheels on eBay.de (Germany) for $3,000 +s/h recently.

If you are very serious I would consider an offer by PM.
Mark

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
FYI:
a set in Italy from an ad about a week old (your signature line doesn't say where you're from?)
Vendo Cerchi In Lega Alfa Romeo Montreal (213736) Ricambi Alessandria
These are the right wheels for your Montreal! You should be able to have them shipped from Italy to the USA (if you are here) for about $200 via Fed Ex if the seller can put two wheels in each box. Make sure that they place a couple of layers of cardboard between the wheels or they may have to be repainted. What wheels are currently on your car?
Mark

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dear fellow Alfa Owners,

I am looking for a set of Turbina wheels for a Montreal. If any of you happen to have a set collecting dust or know where some may be, please let me know, I would love to acquire some.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Phillip
I have a set of 5 with the correct tyres on make me an offer, excellent condition by the way, want to run 7ins rims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts