21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dealers are discovering the cars. Montreal's are finally emerging from being "unknown". Collectors who already have Ferrari's and Maserati's, are moving to these cars, because of the excessive purchase costs of those two marques. When they want to add to their collections, the "lesser", yet still desirable and exotic Italian cars are moving to the forefront. Big demand for the Omegas and Italia's today. Iso Rivoltas are now close to $100K. The Montreal finally gets the recognition it is due.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Saw this Yesterday As Well

Very surprised the dealer didn't detail the engine compartment. Even "survivors" (whatever that means) should be clean.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
There is one locally for sale, Candia, NH. It is listed on Hemmings. I saw it in the shop in July during Cars & Coffee. It is being sold by Historic Motor Sports. These are straight up guys who mostly work on British cars, but have done some restoration work on Alfa's.

The story was that someone locally imported the Monty from Italy.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
There is one locally for sale, Candia, NH. It is listed on Hemmings. I saw it in the shop in July during Cars & Coffee. It is being sold by Historic Motor Sports. These are straight up guys who mostly work on British cars, but have done some restoration work on Alfa's.

The story was that someone locally imported the Monty from Italy.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I believe that is a longtime NH Montreal. It resided in the Weare/Henniker area for quite some time. I had seen some pictures of the car in the past, and only heard of it's existence. Seems like a real nice car.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts