Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the rear diff. sump as fitted on a Montreal rear diff'.

If any one has one and wants to sell it, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Rob

·
Registered
348 Posts
I saw one on e-bay a few months ago dont know if it is still there I think it was $400+

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't have the sump by itself, but I do have an entire rear diff I'd be willing to let go of. What region are you in?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Federico,
He is not too expensive for this part but considered it's not magnesium as the original ones, it's a good back up.

I will keep looking, maybe when you find one, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
<tap tap tap> Is this thing on? <tap tap tap>

Let me rephrase the offer:

I have a complete Montreal rear end, hub to hub, still in the car, complete. Tell me what to check and I'll make sure it has the sump you're looking for. I can even take pictures for you.

I'm new to the marquee, I am usually a buyer, but I know this diff is too rare for my purposes so it makes sense to give it a better home.

The car it's currently in has been referred to on this site as "lawn jewelry," so I'm not asking a mint for it. If you're anywhere close to NY/NJ/PA, we can probably work out a trade or a reasonable (less than $400) price for it.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I'm in NJ and I could use that rear. Could probably pick it up this or next weekend. I'll PM you my number. Peter.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<tap tap tap> Is this thing on? <tap tap tap>

Let me rephrase the offer:

I have a complete Montreal rear end, hub to hub, still in the car, complete. Tell me what to check and I'll make sure it has the sump you're looking for. I can even take pictures for you.

I'm new to the marquee, I am usually a buyer, but I know this diff is too rare for my purposes so it makes sense to give it a better home.

The car it's currently in has been referred to on this site as "lawn jewelry," so I'm not asking a mint for it. If you're anywhere close to NY/NJ/PA, we can probably work out a trade or a reasonable (less than $400) price for it.
Thank you for your responce to my request.
I will answer you this weekend when I have more time. If that's okay with you. I'm in the middle of a move.

Best regards.
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts