Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi John:

I mean the outside door handles inclusive of the chrome piece that one pulls open to open door, or uses to lock.

Please provide images. Very interested if in good working condition.

Thank you,

James
If you have the metal brackets made from formed sheet metal that are positioned inside the door and the nuts rest against I would take those as well. I have them, but best that they match the outer handles.

Thank you,

James

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Alfistamerican: next week I go pick up some montreal parts including 2 doors with door locks you are looking for.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Johnny

Did you forget about me?

Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
While the handles are cosmetically worse than what I have, I may be interested.Is it possible to see the backside of the handles, particularly the passenger side handle? Appears plastic surround of driver's side handle is cracked and missing chunk.

U-shaped metal bracket also requested.

[email protected].

Thank you,

Alfistamerican

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello: I am interested in a passenger side single-chrome handle. Needs to have the full nipple protruding out of the metal spool, where it connects with plastic servo arm.

If you have a non-constructed passenger side handle (all components to build), I'd be interested as well.

I would also consider one or two of the replacement chrome handles that have been removed.

Please email me [email protected].

Thank you!

Alfistamerican

·
Registered
66 Posts
John - I would be interested in the passenger side handle, assuming it is the one that does not have the black casing cracked. It is difficult to tell which is passenger and which is driver from the picture, not knowing the orientation which is what taken or potential image flip during post-edit of picture.

I would also be interested in 2 of the nice shiny polished chrome handles in the event I can replace the rusted one.

Please advise related information and how to proceed forward with potential purchase.

Thank you very much.

Alfistamerican

81 - 99 of 99 Posts