Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a US supplier has a Driveshaft Flexible Joint for a Montreal in stock?
Thanks,
Dale Whitney

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Does anyone know of a US supplier has a Driveshaft Flexible Joint for a Montreal in stock?
Thanks,
Dale Whitney
Hi Dale,
Dave at Mr. Fiat in at Atlanta has this one listed on ebay; not sure how 'in stock' it is but he lists a phone number so you could call him and ask.

Alfa Romeo Montreal Propeller Shaft Flex Joint Disc New | eBay

I have had a couple of minor issues with parts that I bought from Mr. Fiat, so make sure it is exactly what you need. (Duetto gas tank had no filler neck and Hood bumpers for the Two-Liter were way too small) The unit offered appears to be the correct 8 bolt giubo. Just don't cut the restraining band until you have it installed on your car...
Mark

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
340$......wow!

For that sort of price, I'd just wait a few days for the post to arrive and have it sent from Europe!
costs 126 euros or 170$ here in Munich (OKP)
OKP Parts and Engineering GmbH

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Help

I decided to use Classic Alfa near London as they have good prices and I can combine the part I need for the Montreal with other stuff- need to make sure the other children don't get too jealous. I ordered Friday morning - about 3pm their time. Got a bunch of stuff and had them ship it by DHL. I figured it would go out Monday and I would get it middle or end of next week. Got a call from DHL. Package willl be delivered tomorrow morning. A'int logistics great! Even with the $39 shipping the part ended up costing about half what US suppliers wanted. Thanks Classic Alfa
"Cheers"
Dale Whitney

1 - 7 of 7 Posts