Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alberto, I need the SPICA cover as well if you have it. Let me know you can ship together with the battery cover.
cheers, Nick

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Dear Nick,
Yes there is a Spica cover for you, but please, refresh my memory on your address and email.
They will ship together.
Best and HNY!
Alberto

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Hi Alberto,
I feel sick that I missed you during your visit to California. I live in Venice Beach. We could have gone to lunch...
If its not too late to get in line for the battery cover..
Please let me know.
Thanks for your time.
Best,
Mike
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Please send $75 to friends and family, to :
alberto.guirola at gmail.com.
The battery tray, I only have 2 people interested besides you, so possibly in the future.

Thank you for your kind support!
Regards, Alberto

PS Only one battery box left after this last commitment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Rossano Trevisan has sent me a deposit, but no coordinates. Would really appreciate receiving them.

There is one box left as I have not heard back from Avery W.

Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I am pleased to report, that all battery boxes were shipped today. I sent individual charges for shipping.
Please send the balance due of $210 + the shipping charges, as soon as you can.
Hope you understand :)

Thank you all for this lovely project, you will find that the boxes are quite nice, as good as the sample lent
to me by Pino Fuduli, that without his gracious help, no one would have a battery box.

I have 1 box leftover, if anyone else is interested.

Enjoy and belated HNY to all!

Best regards,
Alberto

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Hello Alberto,

I should report that I received my Box last week and am quite pleased with the appearance and workmanship (though now it awaits completion of the car before it can be installed). Thank you for undertaking this project to completion...kudos to you.

Regards,.
Rossano

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Hello Rossano,
I am extremely pleased you are. These projects are always more difficult than one expects.
Yet, I am glad we all have our long awaited boxes, and that I made so many Montreal friends.

As far as the cars, we are in the same boat, as mine is also very apart, and awaiting restoration :)

Kind regards,
Alberto

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was finally able to install the Spica fuel injection timing belt cover that Alberto has reproduced and it fits perfect. here are some pictures of it on my engine before I install it in the car.

·
Registered
196 Posts
G'day Jeff

Would you please do me a big favour. Buy a shipping crate, carefully mount this engine into it and then send it to Sydney.

Looks beautiful
Rob

·
Registered
107 Posts
Rob,
When it arrives, best check the cam cover bolts......and send your engine south! :)
Nice work Jeff !!!
Les
Yeah Smidsl, I’m waiting for my friend to check the distributor advance and phase the points before buttoning up the valve covers!

121 - 140 of 140 Posts