Alfa Romeo Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Alberto,
Is it too late to join the battery cover queue? If not, please let me know and I will submit payment (yes, another one located in Australia). Irrespective, it looks like nice work. Well done!

Regards,
Les

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Hello Les,
No it is not too late,
Please look up on the thread how to proceed with the deposit.
Thank you.

Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
hello Alberto,
when and where do we pay you for the battery cover etc? how much? will it be after you arrive and ship or how?
regards,
nick

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Hello Nick,
I require a deposit of $75 via paypal, friends and family please.
You will not receive the box until January +/ -, as now you are last in line.

alberto.guirola at gmail.com

Thank you.
Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Alberto,you have had my $75 deposit for quite some time now.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Great thinking, Alberto. Once I have the dimensions I can check them against a brick from the DIY store. Perhaps I'll be cancelling my order??????
Hello Rob,

We have had numerous difficulties with the supplies locally, and have managed only 12 boxes.
The idea was to supply on a first come first serve basis, and as some guys from your neck(s) of the woods
are in a staggered order situation, I would love to send all 5 to you guys and save (potentially) in the shipping charges.
You guys are:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

For a total of 5 boxes.

The other 5-7 boxes would go the fellows that paid the deposit in an orderly fashion.

Now, if all parties concerned would be willing to forego their spot in line until January / February (next shipping date), I will go along.
Yet, if only 1 does not agree, sorry Aussies!... no 1 box shipping, yet individually sent, to each one, in the orderly fashion of deposits,
and of course more work for me...

If you are that person, please send me an e-mail, to avoid possible reprisals, and a Montreal pox :wink2:

I am flying to the USA on Saturday with all the boxes I will have ready by then.

Thank you all again for the great support! Believe me, as usual, this turned out to be more than I bargained for...

Kind regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
Alberto,you have had my $75 deposit for quite some time now.
Nick,
Indeed you have sent it, and received.
For awhile I was confused by your question, and did not look at my Excel s.sheet.
and you still have to send me your shipping details +phone +email
You will receive a final total once they have shipped, otherwise too much work.
Regards, Alberto

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Alberto

Sorry I didn’t have a chance to meet up with you in Syracuse.
I finally opened the battery cover box and I am amazed how perfect of a copy you have created.
You are definitely a magician with your skills.

Thank you
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Thank you Pino!
I am in California, and have 10 boxes + 5 Spica covers.

The fun begins...:)

Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I am happy to announce that the first 10 boxes went out, 1 of which hand delivered yesterday.
We are continuing with production for the next delivery batch, which most likely will not be until January/ February.
Hope that the 9 that will receive now, will be pleased as the few that already have them.
Thank you for your support.
Kind regards,
Alberto

101 - 113 of 113 Posts