Well, it turns out that my fabricator got a hefty peritonitis, and will be out for a few more days.We are having a bit of a delay, as my production screeched to a stop due to
a unforeseen bit of illness. Nothing great, but I am certain we ought to resume next Tuesday or Wednesday.
Still have to post a price, I know, but until the first example is finished and I am 100% certain, I cannot.
Please be patient....