Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little late but I just read in another thread (mbaum's Jr. Z in Hemmings July 2007) about attaching a magazine article as a ‘PDF’ to the forum so I thought I would attach the Hemmings article from November 2006 of my car for those interested in reading it.

For anyone wanting to send in an Alfa article, I did receive an email from Jeff Koch at Hemmings telling me he had no problem with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Gary,

Can't seem to download the PDF. Signed in OK, but I'm a pretty new member so not sure of the protocol... My Montreal has recently been shot for a feature in a mag here in the UK. Will post when it's out in Sept.

All the best

Chris

White 1975 RHD Montreal

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you got it downloaded. Funny when I bought it 28 years ago I wanted to have it repainted but never found the time to do it. I'm glad I didn't, the metallic green looks good on a Montreal actually, I like Montreal's so all the colors look good to me!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Gary,

I bought my Montreal despite the white colour, fully intending to respray it orange, as I think the 70's colours really suit the lines of the car. But I have to say the white has really grown on me. I'm hoping a trip to the international Montreal meet at Cambril, Spain in Sept may prove which way to go. Be nice to see all the cars in their original colours.
There is a column in this months Classic and Sorts Car talking about how white cars are really out of vogue, and how red cars (especially Italian) have a much higher market value. Still, bought this one as a keeper...

Chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
Montreal article

Hi Gary, I have just joined the forum and read the article on your monty, very good. I see you use the same pic for your header on the forum that you kindly sent me to use in the promotional calendar i did for the International montreal meeting in Wales back in 2004. Glad to hear you are still enjoying the car and such a good colour. I will be heading for Spain in the Monty in September having just fitted a rebuilt TA from Wes in the US. The cars runs like a dream now. Its a shame the International meetings are always in Europe which makes it difficult for you guys in the US to attaend, although we did have a couple from the US at the Wales meeting. Im sure if you made it to one of the Int. meetings you would always be offered a seat in a monty, we are a friendly bunch.

Best Regards Rob Jones UK (red Monty)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts