Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, tickets for the Monterey Motorsports Reunion August 13-16 went on sale this morning. Something to think about if you missed out on corral tickets like me last year!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I thought Ferrari would be the featured marque for 2015 since it really should have been 2014. I can't say I'm too excited about the Ford GT-350. Ford must have paid more than FCA was willing to. Sigh...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the FCA is putting on a large event the days or weekend after Monterey week to celebrate 60 years in US. I'll try to find the info. Agreed though, would much rather prefer to see the F cars celebrated this year but I'll take a Shelby V8 whenever I can too!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah, I saw that last year, which lead a few people to believe Ferrari was going to be the marque for 2015. I missed 1984, but I went to 1994 and 2004. In 2004 they had a GTO only race with 17 of the 39 GTO's on track. I was wondering what they would do to top that. I don't think the FCA event will be much of a substitute. I may go anyway since it has been 2 years since I've done the Monterey weekend. I guess Ferrari will be featured at Concours Italiano in 2015.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts