Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did see a lot of Alfas over the week, but I didn't see another thread started here.

Anyway, while the sets are arranged alphabetically, you can also click on tags to find related content.

Thursday from the Pebble Beach Concours Tour in Carmel-by-the-Sea. A great 8C Alfa Touring Spider and 1900 Zagato.
Pebble Beach Concours Tour 2011 - a set on Flickr

Friday at Concorso had a lot of Alfas, a few 1900s, Jr Zs, GTVs, Spiders, and people seem to like the Alfasud photos.
Concorso Italiano 2011 - a set on Flickr

Saturday from the track, with a few 8Cs, Giuliettas, SZs/TZ, and one GTV hounding a RSR.
Monterey Historics on the Track 2011 - a set on Flickr

I'll get the rest up soon.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Rock Brake . A new technological breakthrough . From the CaveMan Group . The guys that brought you Stick . :D

Well you wouldn't want you Ferrari running down the hill and doing damage to a valuable car .:eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I absolutely took that picture to get the Gremlin in the background. I was convinced it was a Concours d'Lemons winner. It also appeared Sunday at one of those close by parking lots in Pebble Beach though.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'm a little kooky for spiders and I see a long row of 'em in one of your pics....any more of that group? Thanks for sharing...pure eye candy for us sicko's :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey that's me in the pic with the row of siders...gee that isn't my 15 minutes of fame is it?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hey that's me in the pic with the row of siders...gee that isn't my 15 minutes of fame is it?
Nope, Giovanni - it's on the bb.....that means it is for posterity!!! :D
(or until the computer crashes!!);)

·
Registered
326 Posts
No John I think you missed what I said...I am standing in that pic you took of all the spiders (next to my spider & talking to fellow Alfa owner Susan R.) and since its the only pic of me in existence ( except the Post Office wall, that is) I was celebrating...I think there are more pics of Bigfoot out there than me...good job

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No John I think you missed what I said...I am standing in that pic you took of all the spiders (next to my spider & talking to fellow Alfa owner Susan R.) and since its the only pic of me in existence ( except the Post Office wall, that is) I was celebrating...I think there are more pics of Bigfoot out there than me...good job
Well then yes the stars certainly aligned on that one. I don't like to have people in the picture, especially in front of the car, and usually try to avoid them behind it too. I also have no problem cropping their heads off when editing. Otherwise, I think soccersimon was looking for more spiders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts