Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Momo Vegas

Votes: 4 26.7%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it is the season, vote for your favorite!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Momo's

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
I actually like the look of silver panasports on spiders the best and I have momo's on my spider....

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
I have had Mille Miglia wheels on my Duetto since 1986. I do love Cromodora 5 spoke Daytona's but have never owned a set. The Momo wheels shown have no appeal to me at all -zip. I just bought a set of original Duetto hub caps and have been considering a conversion back to the original stock 15" steel wheels. Those new 15" GTA wheels look very nice on a Duetto or GTV.

Mark

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Use both ! one set on left side, other set on right side! see if anyone notices!

Reactions: AaronsSpider

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@ Bjorn S: That's actually what I have right now.
Funny that you mention that!
I have analysis paralysis which is why I posted the pictures, but I'm leaning towards the Momos.
I like the geometric design.
The Cromodoras give it a Ferrari look since duettos look like a junior version of a 330 convertible.

·
Super Moderator
11,775 Posts
The Cromodoras give it a Ferrari look since duettos look like a junior version of a 330 convertible.
Pininfarina was shameless about selling the same design to multiple clients.

I'm leaning towards the Momos.
Look harder at steelies & hubcaps before doing anything rash. I started out with Cromadoras on my Sprint GT but switched over to the original wheels & hubcaps.

Reactions: 1978alfa

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Neither. go with Millia Miglias in 14 x 6.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Show off.:)
Not my round tail but is or was someone elses here on this BB. But I do love the Millia Miglias and more so on GTV

Ken

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The number of people using apostrophes for plural is just absolutely staggering. Momos. Melbers. Cromodoras. Not Momo's, Melber's and Cromodora's. Ugh. hahaha....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts