Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Still available. Price reduced. Shipping included to the lower 48.

Momo brand wooden shift knob for 105 cars. Like new condition, polished, no chips and only a small scratch near the base (see pics). Looks great on Spiders and GTVs with wooden steering wheels. $45 including shipping to 48 states.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm a new member of the forum having just purchased a '74 Spider to restore. Does this knob fit my car? If so, what is the new price? Ned

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, Ned. The shift knob fits all S2 and S3 spiders, and possibly other series. New price is $45 including shipping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The price is fine jj but does this fit a 1974 Spider? Is my car a 105 in Alfa parlance?
Thanks, Ned

Still available. Price reduced. Shipping included to the lower 48.

Momo brand wooden shift knob for 105 cars. Like new condition, polished, no chips and only a small scratch near the base (see pics). Looks great on Spiders and GTVs with wooden steering wheels. $45 including shipping to 48 states.

·
Registered
11 Posts
jj, your ad says it looks good on spiders so I guess it'll fit my '74. I'll take it for $45
If you take PayPal send me your email, etc. and I'll send you the money and my address
Thanks, Ned

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ned, another BB member replied via private message yesterday and the sale is pending. I’ll repost if it does not sell.
Sorry, 105 refers to Alfa’s 4cyl cars (both spiders and GTV’s) up through ‘71 in the US. Later spiders and GTVs with 2000cc engines from 72 onward are 115 cars and the shift knob fits those cars as well. (Please correct next BBers if I got my dates and models wrong)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts