Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Repost looking for some feedback on this one...so some history on this. I purchased this car last month from Tirefriar with a friend and we are not too fond of these wheels on this car so looking to move them along. Doing the research, it looks like they usually sell between $1000 and $1500 depending on condition but all the links I found were several years old so I figured prices have gone up a bit. If not, can you guys clue me in to the current valuation of the Vega's in mint condition?

I just purchased a 1969 spider and it has very nice set of newly restored Genuine MOMO Vega wheels with tires that I am putting up for sale.

They are 6" x 14" and are in near mint condition. The only mark that I can find anywhere is one very small chip adjacent to one of the lug nuts. You can't even see it unless you know it's there. The wheels currently have an almost new set of Sumitomo HTR A/S PO1 tires in 195/60R 14 and I prefer to include them as a package deal. No center caps are included. Asking $1750 for the four wheel and tire package and local pickup is preferred but I can ship if need be. PM or email if you want hi res pics or have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello, nice wheels. Regarding price, it's whatever someone is willing to pay. The deal killer I often find with wheel sets is shipping. So you have to find someone locally or willing to make a drive out. Not a deal killer but a small issue is finding the center caps. Glwys. Cheers Neil.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply, I agree on the shipping but unfortunately that's always the case. Shipping should be a few hundred max I would think depending on where they are going. The original caps are VERY hard to find and if replicas are provided I would rather let the new seller pick what they want.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Just looking for some feedback on these and the pricing.
New production of these were recently offered for sale by a few European supplier (I believe for around US$900 )...including the centre cap. I would think that a local sale and local pick-up would be very attractive for a buyer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dropping these to $1,400 in hoped of enticing some action on them. They are in perfect newly restored condition. Located in San Diego but can ship if buyer pays shipping. Email with any questions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a bump to get these back up top. Please note that these are original MOMO Vega's not any remanufacture or replicas. These are the real deal originals and in restored MINT condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts