Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello BBer's. I am selling these Wheels and Tires for my buddy Lokki. NOT because he is technologically challenged but because i just happen to be storing them in my garage. I would imagine he will chime in and answer any questions you might have.

Selling these wheels but the tires are for sale as well and are in like new condition. Tires still have those little hairs on them. Here is the information you need...
Rims.........
like new but are probably 4 years old. i'm not exactly sure because they came with the car (71 spider) when i purchased it a few years ago.
I would estimate they have approximately 500 miles of use on the vehicle. Ultimately i prefer the daytona's on my spider which allows for the sale.
They are 14x6j and are in excellent condition as you can see.
I have a set of 5 in total.
Included is a picture of my car with the Momo's so you can see what they look like.
Tires..........
Dunlop Sport 5050 185/70R14 88T.
I forgot to check the date code but will add that to this post soon.

Tires and wheels are located in the DFW area. If you are not interested in the tires there could be a price reduction. Good deal as a pair so consider them together. I personally have installed them on my GTV for fun to see how they felt and looked (and possibly purchase). I loved the look but found the tires a bit too small for my wheel wells. I plan to keep my GTA Replicas.
Price is $150 per.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pictures of the MOMO Vega's i promised

If anyone can use these just let us know.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
I would be interested if it might be feasible for you to strap on a pallet
and ship out to Florida. Or potentially deliver to a freight forwarder in your area.

Regards, Alberto

Please, date of tires.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rims are available once again as the buyer decided on a set of rotas instead. Tires have been removed per his request and are for sale as well. Makes more sense to sell locally due to weight of the tires.
Happy shopping!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changes made to the text (don't know how to change the thread header). Slang OUT, Proper terminology IN!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For all those who have shown interested in these wonderful Momo wheels please forgive me as i have been responding to some inquiries through private messages and unknown to me they have NOT been sent. I am not sure why but am working on it. I started wondering why i hadn't heard back from several parties and realized there was nothing in my sent file. In fact one gentleman said he moved on to purchase another set because he never heard back from us....i thought he was a bit high maintenance but now i get it. My apologies. Until i can figure it out lets communicate at [email protected].
Thanks,

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent to Rob from NJ. I have no trust in my private messages so let me know if you don't receive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts