Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original vintage momo late 60's steering wheel , mo-mo stacked logo. Made in Italy. Diameter 355 mm. in nice original condition of aluminium spokes and leather crown and stitching; unrestored. Complete of original Alfa Romeo crest horn button. Proper Alfa Romeo period after market wheel. us$2200 Tracking shipping worldwide is included.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sorry, that's not a $2,500 steering wheel. I have one just like it. I'd rather buy a repop Nardi for a 5th of that price.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
First of all that looks like a very nice vintage steering wheel, I’m hopeful it will be returned to service by an appreciative new owner. Secondly GTA ALFA please refrain from posting such negative comments, best to keep those sorts of thoughts to yourself please.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Gorgeous wheel! Good luck with the sale, thank you for offering it here on the BB.

GTA ALFA - Perhaps you might not be so familiar with the market values of vintage Momo steering wheels... The 360-380mm or so diameter vintage Momo wheels - especially Monza and Prototipo - from the 60s and 70s are very valuable.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Gorgeous wheel! Good luck with the sale, thank you for offering it here on the BB.

GTA ALFA - Perhaps you might not be so familiar with the market values of vintage Momo steering wheels... The 360-380mm or so diameter vintage Momo wheels - especially Monza and Prototipo - from the 60s and 70s are very valuable.
No problem boys.
I am familiar with the steering wheel market. I'm holding onto some very pricey wheels myself, including one like this one.
I'll sit back and see where this one goes and I'll offer mine up for sale soon at less than this price!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vintage momo steering wheels value

Good afternoon Alfa Gents,
first of all this is not a technical forum but a sales forum where each member is free to propose what he wants, in respect of competence about the historic Alfa Romeo brand and / or its historical context and everyone is free to choose to buy or not, proposing observations and / or requests for clarification, always in the context of respect and education. Above all, it is required to get knowledge and expertise on what you intend to observe about. So I thank you so much to correctly endorse my item the gentle members racingswim2006 and justcallmefred At disposal to explain, if necessary, everything about rare vintage momo steering wheels like this "monza" I'm proposing (and rare valued horn button) All the best Riccardo

·
Registered
324 Posts
I really do learn something new everyday, I thought a steering wheel valued @$2500 had to have Ferrari on it, I checked back to see if a zero was removed and of course my learning experience continued.

GLWS

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really do learn something new everyday, I thought a steering wheel valued @$2500 had to have Ferrari on it, I checked back to see if a zero was removed and of course my learning experience continued.

GLWS
Dear JJr I can appreciate very much your approach to new knowledge and I am available for any helpful explanation cheers Ric

1 - 15 of 15 Posts