Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MOMO elite FLAT CONCOURS CONDITION (manufactured late 60´s)

DIAMETER 320mm VINTAGE ORIGINAL MOMO HORN BUTTON

SOLID ALUMINIUM HUB FOR 105 SERIES CARS UP TO 73 NEW NOS

ORIGINAL in great condition overall.

$600 SHIPPED CONUS

Item located in Europe shipped with registed signed for, air mail.

Thank you for watching

Kindest regards

Paulo

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
It's not often I feel the need to post a review for a sale but I wanted to leave feedback for Paulo. Everything exceeded expectations: the communication, the quickness of delivery, the fantastic packaging, and above all - the condition (even better than the photos suggested).

Sometimes it's a bit unnerving to deal internationally but Paulo is a real gem. A+!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not often I feel the need to post a review for a sale but I wanted to leave feedback for Paulo. Everything exceeded expectations: the communication, the quickness of delivery, the fantastic packaging, and above all - the condition (even better than the photos suggested).

Sometimes it's a bit unnerving to deal internationally but Paulo is a real gem. A+!
Hi Rob, I´m happy you liked it, we know that these wheels are rarer everyday, and when we are fans of Moretti´s work, than it´s joy to have these rare gems, really hard to find, and getting "cheapper every day" like those MONZA that are in Italy!!!I start to think this is an investment :)

All the best and kindest regards

Paulo

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts