Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a member of a couple other specialty auto groups and one in particular I'll use as an example. The Maserati Biturbo yahoo group forum has an excellant home site that includes items such as a foto section which shows how to work on certain items and in particular a "Parts Interchange" section which is extremely important for not only these autos but definitely applies to this Alfa forum. AlfaBB is the premier forum for this arena and I believe that it can benefit from a side bar such as this. I've contributed to the Biturbo forum as others in an effort to keep these brands alive as others before me have done and contributed in my ventures to continuing to move forward in a quest to maintain their longevity.

e.g. I have rear GTV6 swaybar links on my upgraded Maserati Biturbo.

Here's an example link:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/BiturboZentrum/database?method=reportRows&tbl=2

My opinion, FWIW, is to have possibly a model specific and a general database for such. I contribute a lot to the GTV6 world here and would like to share my knowledge to others in the reciprocal fashion it deserves.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts