Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
I have the hard top to what i believe is a 83-90 mk3 spider.

Its black (scuffs and some little scratchs...all the glass and weather stripping seems good, with some rubbing compound and wax it would look great. For extra money i can do that.

I can ship it via freight at your arrangement.

if you want better or more specific shots of it let me know i can take some.

and we can figure out the logistics of it.

Pictures are here:

$500 USD is the asking price feel free to make offers! no stupid offers, just stupid not offering.
email me @ [email protected]

I am located in Woburn MA

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Ok, yes it's crazy high. Like over a thousand dollars too high.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Just a little background- The last OEM hardtops that have sold here for the last few years were in the $250-600 range, with the high range including the mounting hardware. It's the hardware that makes a big difference, since that is harder to locate than the top itself.
Lots of people want to ask top dollar for the top that they have stored in their garage, etc. because they were expensive back in the day, but they remain in their garage unsold. The $500 ones will take weeks to sell usually, and they will even include the hardware. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, it's just the reality of the situation. A lot of it is the dreaded shipping costs. Sadly that has ruined many-a-deal.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good to know. it does have on the inside of the them like little hooks with a nut ..looks like its a part that secures it to the car..not sure though. ill take a look later.

ill leave it at 500$ then. whoever wants it can have it

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
good to know. it does have on the inside of the them like little hooks with a nut ..looks like its a part that secures it to the car..not sure though. ill take a look later.

ill leave it at 500$ then. whoever wants it can have it
Dang, see? I'd be interested, but I'm on the West Coast. Oh well. Hopefully you'll get some local interest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
freight wouldnt be that expensive. i could ship it via Roadway/yellow..maybe 200$ if your serious message me what you can spend

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
freight wouldnt be that expensive. i could ship it via Roadway/yellow..maybe 200$ if your serious message me what you can spend
I think I may have a line on something local, but if it falls through, I'll keep it in mind. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump bump bump... still accepting offers... make me an offer! we are very lenient on this!

i want it sold.

paypal accepted!

call me if you want it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts