Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV (1972 ) Missing/Stolen ! ( Any leads would be -- more than appreciated ! )

Bright Red , Tan & Chocolate Interior. Roll Bar- 5- point red
harness. Silver & Gold -- Star Wheels ( Mustang --oversizes )
Small front spoiler . Lowered , Two Piece sectioned bumpers .
Highly modified/restored !

Last seen/herd of -- parked in the Kennan Bldg. (Car park,Cristina
St. ) Sarnia ,Ontario Canada . ( 2003 July ) The Car is
rumored to have been moved to a private garage . Where ....?

Please Contact : Sean Lindsay --- At -- [email protected]

·
Administrator
14,622 Posts
:(.

Best of luck.
Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

Thanks, for the concern ! Not sure, It will show up in your part of the Country !
Never know though ! Maybe Vancouver B.C. where it originaly came from .

You will know it, the moment you see it, most modified Alfa G.T.V. you will ever
come across . Keeps the basic integrity of a G.T.V. intact--no flares . Lowered
2.5 inches with 7/205/15 wheels on Yokahams AVS tires . So, wide and low .
New Seekens paint , star wheels -- like some Frarries . Modified race ready --
Fuel Cell/custom roll bar (Crmo)/exaust (air craft stainless)/coolong system (All Alum. /intake (ram custom)/whole car drilled/lightened , etc.! Custom luxery Interior !
All built/designed by myself -- scratch ! Only drove the completed car --- once ! Thanks, for the intrest ! Ps: Got a story on your GTV . I have no --accessable -- Photo
Thanks ! Sean Lindsay All the Best !

·
Registered
228 Posts
got to think , who was ...waited to finish your job, how many knew what exactly you been doing with this car! Seems clearly that they knew damned well and waiting to finish so to jump in at the very first time when the car was ready

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

Not sure, if this was a reply to a missing GTV !
Well OK... If it was, no the plot does not run
that way --more complex ! Done over a long
time, another city .

All the same --if I am correct ! Thanks !

·
Registered
270 Posts
Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV (1972 ) Missing/Stolen ! ( Any leads would be -- more than appreciated ! )

Bright Red , Tan & Chocolate Interior. Roll Bar- 5- point red
harness. Silver & Gold -- Star Wheels ( Mustang --oversizes )
Small front spoiler . Lowered , Two Piece sectioned bumpers .
Highly modified/restored !

Last seen/herd of -- parked in the Kennan Bldg. (Car park,Cristina
St. ) Sarnia ,Ontario Canada . ( 2003 July ) The Car is
rumored to have been moved to a private garage . Where ....?

Please Contact : Sean Lindsay --- At -- [email protected]
Are you saying that you haven't personally seen your car in 8 years ?

I would be inclined to call that abandoned.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,451 Posts
I have been trying to follow this thread without much luck. Is it written in some sort of secret Canadian code?

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
I have been trying to follow this thread without much luck. Is it written in some sort of secret Canadian code?
Nope, no secret Canadian code (neither in language nor behavior) that I know of -- just cryptic language from a guy who doesn't seem bother putting together coherent sentences and spell checking them.

Car last seen or "herd" of in July 2003? Ahem. Herd of what? Trolls?

·
Administrator
14,622 Posts
Hmmm ... something does not quite add up here.

Pete

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Sean, I sent you an email on the location of your car. Or at least where it was 2 years ago. If you need any more help or if the police need a statement from me feel free to contact me. I'm willing to get you your car back. I was going to buy it off of your ex about 8-9 years ago but it just didn't feel right. cheers and good luck.

·
Super Moderator
12,330 Posts
AH now it comes together! tootall4alfa knows the story and Canadian code! We need t find him a spider just for code breaking!

·
Registered
3 Posts
One of my close friends knew Sean. I never met him but I've heard some of what he's been through and it'll be his story to tell, though it might be hard to understand. All I can tell you is that his ex was liquidating his stuff when he was going through some troubles and I could have ended up with a very nice GTV. Her lawyer was going to try and give her the power to sign over ownership but I backed out before it came to that.

I heard Sean was looking for the car but didn't know how to get in touch with him until I googled the topic of this thread. Hopefully he's still out there, somewhere, and the guy that has the car isn't following this thread. Chances of that are slim I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts