Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1929 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 is the star car in the episode of the wonderful Australian sleuthing who done it series, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, titled "Death At The Wheel".....watched it last night on KCET. Here is the youtube trailer for the episode -

·
Premium Member
15,641 Posts
We watch those all the time, and have looked up the cars used in the series. We also watch Montalbano, young Montalbano, and Commissario Brunetti, seeing various Alfas in those shows.

Just great fun, esp the Montalbano series, as we've been to many of the places in SE Sicily they go to, such as Ragusa, Scicli, the estate of Donnafugata, and around that entire area.

Also like to watch the Dr Blake series,taking place in Ballarat, Australia. We like the old red and white Standard car he drove in the earlier episodes.

·
Administrator
12,190 Posts
Heck is it too late for me to become an actor ...

What a perk!
Pete

·
Premium Member
6,448 Posts
Those are also on Netflix or was it Amazon? good tv

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, for who-done-its, I also like to watch Murder in Paradise, Inspector George Gently, Father Brown, and Vera on PBS....good stuff (as well as the old Perry Mason episodes on MeTV).....Vera disappeared recently, though....

·
Premium Member
6,448 Posts
The one that towers above all is "Foyle's War". IMHO of course but it really is good. So good in fact I looked back to check the spelling and come to find out it's only on DVD now! rats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts