Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please note these are for 105 series Giulia Super or TI sedans, sorry for any confusion.I have the following pieces, one pair A pillar outer trim, $100.00. One complete set of 8 outside and inside window surrounds, $150.00. Two pairs rear door panel upper securing strips, $40.00 per pair, sorry no fronts. I have three pairs of horizontal door window opening trims (these are the ones that carry the window felts/scrapers) left and right front and one rear door pair, $50.00 per pair. I also have a set of four of the vertical strips that snap-on the post behind the vent window. I also have some extra vent window assemblies with good glass and hinges. All these are straight and not twisted or dented but will need polishing before mounting and new felts were applicable. Pictures available on request. Will negotiate a bit for everything in one lot, thanks, Fred.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One lot price-

I will sell everything listed (24 pieces in all) for $500.00 and throw in a pair of inner front fender splash panels in very good not rusted or bent condition, still with the original rubber stapled on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts