Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An assortment, most of them like $20.00 except the AR script for Duetto trunk lids and Giulia TI trunk lid and the Sprint GT trunk script.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1750 script-

No I do not think that's correct for the GTV trunklid. Probably from the tail panel of a Berlina? It's in very good condition as is the one next to it (smaller with badge attached) which is for the dash of a 69 GTV.

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
Alfa

PM sent......

·
Registered
974 Posts
Fred.. Pm sent on the one on the 2nd row from the bottom - block script

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update-

The Duetto trunk script has been sold as well as the three triangle badges and the 1750 dash script, thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
if Rob doesnt want the 2nd from bottom block script, can I be next in line?
thanks, bob

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update-

I am waiting for Rob to get back to me on that script, if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I will offer it to you. The Giulia Sprint Gt badge has sold, thanks, Fred.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iniezione badges-

The question has come up, which of the two (smaller and larger) is appropriate for the tail panel of a Berlina? The overall lengths are @ 148mm and 132mm. I (with Andrew's help) will post an updated photo of what is left later today.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Andrew!

For the sharp eyed observer there is a couple of additions, the MM badge has a threaded mounting post on the back and the Made in Italy is a real original one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts