1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
A potpourri of misc trunk badges, including:* block ALFA
* script Alfa
* Euro 2000 GTV trunk badge
* block Pininfarina emblem
* various Giulia sedan including Giulia S, 1300 Berlina, Supers, 1.3, 1.6

Email it interested. Prices not set but not high.
Andrew

Attachments

Registered
Looking for a nice upper case ALFA ROMEO, block letter script badge, as used on some 2600's 101 Spider Veloces and some Giulia Supers, as stated in the 1600 badge thread the repros aren't even close, the O's are not the correct font, how hard is it to copy something exactly? To top it off I had sold a pretty good one, live and learn.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
This is all I have. I had one of those, also used on Giulia Spiders and Giulia TI, but sold it to a 2600 guy some time ago.
Andrew

Registered
Doh! I just finally overpaid for a 1.3 badge on eBay because I was having such trouble finding it elsewhere. If only I鈥檇 waited a day!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have a 1300 Super, just the GIULIA 1300, which is for the trunk of a 105.06.
The ALFA block is from a US market car, 166mm long, has three pins. Two are full length, orig, one is about half orig length.

Figure $20 per piece plus shipping, which is generally cheap because they're light. Package deals if you buy more than one.
Andrew

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, have the Euro 2000 trunk script and lowercase alfaromeo, all one piece. Send me a PM to discuss. Thanks
Andrew

1 - 17 of 17 Posts