Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning shop, I found a box of "stuff". I've no use for this and CANNOT identify all of it. Contact me with a PM and your e-mail and I will be happy to discuss the item (s) you may like. All Alfa parts.
Engine mounts (5)
Rear axle bumpers (2)
Exhaust to trans mount, (broken ear)
Transmission spedo drive (?)
Electonic sending units (2)/ (3)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
I would take the oil pressure sending unit and the speedo drive if you care to mail them.
Not sure what the part is to the lower left of oil sender in photo #2 and the part above it?

·
Super Moderator
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are yours Brad. Send me an e-mail, and I'll send more detailed photos.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Gord, You could just post more photos in this thread, others may want those unidentified parts once there are more photos. Is the oil sender Veglia or Jaeger?

·
Super Moderator
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll check on your stuff for you Brad. I can e-mail photos. All the rest but front cover and water pump are going to GTD (George Dolak). Send me your e-mail address and shipping info. If the parts you requested do not fit your application after photos, it's not a problem, I can relist. I don't want to toss this stuff. A lesson I learned after YEARS ago, tossing at least a dozen 750 DCO3 manifolds Webers and related parts, while doing 101 manifold and 40DCOE2 manifold conversions.

·
Super Moderator
11,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, all gone within the first couple of days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts