Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: mint examples of the book 'Il Signor Touring'.

Autoland managed to fetch a few examples of this much sought after book by Automobilia that describes the life of Carlo Felice Bianchi Anderloni or 'Signor Touring' and his connection with the famous Touring coachbuilder.

Only available in the shop at Autoland in Hilversum (Holland). Few examples left! Price is Euro 125,-. I bought mine last week!

Have a look at Autoland Hilversum Internetshop - Alles voor de liefhebber van auto's en autosport - Modellen, Textiel, Boeken, Multimedia, Galerie en meer...

Ciao, Olaf

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
For sale: mint examples of the book 'Il Signor Touring'.

Autoland managed to fetch a few examples of this much sought after book by Automobilia that describes the life of Carlo Felice Bianchi Anderloni or 'Signor Touring' and his connection with the famous Touring coachbuilder.

Only available in the shop at Autoland in Hilversum (Holland). Few examples left! Price is Euro 125,-. I bought mine last week!

Have a look at Autoland Hilversum Internetshop - Alles voor de liefhebber van auto's en autosport - Modellen, Textiel, Boeken, Multimedia, Galerie en meer...

Ciao, Olaf

The old Touring book from about 20 years ago, done by Nada Publishing in Milan is better, but VERY difficult to find and expensive...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The old Touring book with the red car on the cover.

The old Touring book from about 20 years ago, done by Nada Publishing in Milan is better, but VERY difficult to find and expensive...
Hello Doctor,

Yep, I agree that the 'old' Touring book is great! You mean the one with the red Touring body (Ferrari?) on the front of the dust cover. It is on my bookshelf and very hard to find nowadays!

And Alfoonery; I think i didn't make myself perfectly clear. I didn't mean that the book isn't available somewhere else. I meant that this book can only be picked up at that shop itself (phisically spoken).

Ciao, Olaf

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Hello Doctor,

Yep, I agree that the 'old' Touring book is great! You mean the one with the red Touring body (Ferrari?) on the front of the dust cover. It is on my bookshelf and very hard to find nowadays!

And Alfoonery; I think i didn't make myself perfectly clear. I didn't mean that the book isn't available somewhere else. I meant that this book can only be picked up at that shop itself (phisically spoken).

Ciao, Olaf
Yes, the old Touring book with the red cover. Impossible to find in the US for under $350 today!....usually more like $500!!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toring superleggera

Yes, the old Touring book with the red cover. Impossible to find in the US for under $350 today!....usually more like $500!!!
Hello Doctor,

I found one today for USD 349,99 at Danwebbooks in California and one for USD 440,- at t_e_warth_esq_automotive_books in the USA. Quite a price! And a lovely book!

Ciao, Olaf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts