Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now we have an international car face-off. In the June 18, 2007 issue of AUTOWEEK on page 10:

Fiat is reportedly considering bringing its sporty Abarth 500 minicar to the United States as early as 2010, marketing the 120-hp BMW Mini competitor through dealers selling Alfa Romeos. Alfa sales start in 2009, beginning with the 200,000 8C Competizione.

·
Registered
400 Posts
FIATS Comback.

Bros Im telling you man Alfa Romeo is going to sweep the market over here To me the old FIAT AUTO that we knew before is all different FIAT is been making moves back and forth which have lead them in a great way that many critics say that FIAT was going to die out. Theres a whole NEW generation of people that have GREAT brains overthere and they have really brought this company up an up steadly and I think that the LandRover,JAG. deal if they pull that off not so much for the JAG but for the LandRover, that will be big hit for them to sell Alfas and their new Abarth. I dont know but FIAT is really shown alot of good things and better and better to come. But I have a strong feeling that this deal although the media say they have put it off I dont think so, FIAT is probably looking into it and really getting facts before the deal. BTW that 340hp Brera thats facken sick!:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts