Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mille Miglia has been called “the most beautiful race in the world” by Enzo Ferrari and others. If you have been wanting to participate in this event, look no further. I have a 1957 Fiat 600, modified by Carlo Abarth for the 1957 race. This car is an “original MM car.” It was the first car to start the 1957 race. The car was fully restored in 2018 when I purchased it. Since then it has been entered in and finished the Mille Miglia in 2018, 2019, and 2021 (I didn’t enter it in 2020 due to Covid)
The package is $50,000 and includes the following:
  • Entry fee for the driver and co driver (navigator) for the 1957 Fiat 600
  • Insurance for the car for the event
  • Vehicle registration, Mille Registro, FIVA card, sports license, and other Mille documentation. All you need are your personal documents required by the Mille Miglia and Covid certifications, if still needed
  • 1 Mille Miglia Chopard event watch
  • Hotel accommodation in a double room, including breakfast, for 4 nights from 6/15/22-6/18/22
  • 4 lunches and 3 dinners and the prize giving ceremony
  • Transportation of the car to and from Brescia
  • Complete mechanical assistance during the event by The Hootkamp Collection
  • Team paraphernalia including embroidered jacket, sweater and polo shirts as designed by The Hootkamp Collection
  • Paraphernalia as provided by the Mille Miglia (this changes year by year)
  • Additional meals pre event as set up by The Hootkamp Collection along with their team of 20+ cars
I hope to be there also to help you through the process with my other car (which is why this car is available).
You don’t want to miss this once in a lifetime experience. Contact me if you want to be a part of this.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Mille Miglia has been called “the most beautiful race in the world” by Enzo Ferrari and others. If you have been wanting to participate in this event, look no further. I have a 1957 Fiat 600, modified by Carlo Abarth for the 1957 race. This car is an “original MM car.” It was the first car to start the 1957 race. The car was fully restored in 2018 when I purchased it. Since then it has been entered in and finished the Mille Miglia in 2018, 2019, and 2021 (I didn’t enter it in 2020 due to Covid)
The package is $50,000 and includes the following:
  • Entry fee for the driver and co driver (navigator) for the 1957 Fiat 600
  • Insurance for the car for the event
  • Vehicle registration, Mille Registro, FIVA card, sports license, and other Mille documentation. All you need are your personal documents required by the Mille Miglia and Covid certifications, if still needed
  • 1 Mille Miglia Chopard event watch
  • Hotel accommodation in a double room, including breakfast, for 4 nights from 6/15/22-6/18/22
  • 4 lunches and 3 dinners and the prize giving ceremony
  • Transportation of the car to and from Brescia
  • Complete mechanical assistance during the event by The Hootkamp Collection
  • Team paraphernalia including embroidered jacket, sweater and polo shirts as designed by The Hootkamp Collection
  • Paraphernalia as provided by the Mille Miglia (this changes year by year)
  • Additional meals pre event as set up by The Hootkamp Collection along with their team of 20+ cars
I hope to be there also to help you through the process with my other car (which is why this car is available).
You don’t want to miss this once in a lifetime experience. Contact me if you want to be a part of this.
I've got to win the New Years lottery but if I do you'll be hearing from me...:giggle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts