Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a competitor on this year's Mille Miglia in a grigio chiarissimo (light grey) Giulietta Sprint, number 351. If anybody was on the event and they took photos of my car I would like to hear from you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have some pics, working on a drop box, there are a few members here who ran...I also have 40-50 videos...let me see if I have any of your car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve, that's really helpful. I look forward to hearing what you turn up. Let me know if you need reimbursement.

Graham.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I "think" I might even have pics of the sealing ceremony with your car. My co pilot and I filmed all the various makes and models...but he was writing an article for ALFA owners club so we tried to capture some Alfa's going through the sealing ceremony

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Steve, that is a green 1900. Mine is a grey Giulietta Sprint. I have to admit, they do look quite similar from head on, and in the subdued lighting of the scrutineering shed even the colours look similar.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve, I'm trying to see how to attach a photo, so I can show you what to look for, but I'm clearly too dim to be able to use the Internet, or at least Alfabb...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts