Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This lights have SOLD.

Totalled Verde forces sale of these lights that never were installed.

Here are OEM Yellow Fogs... brand new and still in their original Alfa boxes.

$150/OBO + shipping.

I am in 98133. Box is 3.3lbs but I'd put it in a larger box so possibly ~5lbs shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for looking and considering but these lights are now sold.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Where can one buy these new?
Great question. I've only seen this pair and one other one besides the NOS pair I have and was going to use on my car. They seem like a mystery and may end up selling mine cause I'm not sure I will need them. I'd love to know the origin because I have not seen as standard equipment on "Euro" models or anything and AFAIK the US was all white fogs, right?

·
Registered
261 Posts
These came on French-spec 75s when they were new per French laws about yellow fog lights.

I had a set on my car a long time ago, you used to be able to get them from AlfaBill in the US or various ebay vendors in Europe. $150 is a very good price.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I have an entire NOS kit; can't remember what I paid or where I picked it up, probably one of the European eBay sites. Two yellow Hella fog lights, a fused relay, a switch, a wiring harness, and some plastic clips. Each is in original Alfa packaging, and the individual packages are themselves in a larger Alfa corrugated box. I'll post pics at some point. And I'll probably put them up for sale, too, as my Milano will never be at the point where it'll be worth installing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts