Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted: Set of Milano rims & tires preferably 195/70-14 that I am told will fit my 1987 Citroen CX which currently has TRX rims on it. The TRX tires are very expensive to replace. I am told that 14" Milano rims with 195/70-14 tires will be a close to exact swap. They do not have to be new or fancy. They can be steel. They just have to fit, work, and look decent.

Alex Voss
Books4Cars.com - Every Repair Manual, Service Manual, Owners Manual and Book for your Car, Truck and Motorcycle
4850 37th Ave. So.
Seattle WA. 98118

Tel: 206 721 3077

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a nice set of wine glass alloys as well as a set of stock Verde set that I wouldn't be using anytime in the near future - Verde has been almost dedicated to a track car, and the wine glass wheels are not original to my GTV-6. If you want to see if they fit, I can bring them down in the near future and at least it will possibly save you some time and aggravation if they didn't. Bad think is they are both 15's, but it may be a good choice with the rubber selection of today. No charge for trying, of course. Not sure what I'd be looking at for the rims - either set - but I'm sure we could work something out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts