Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:eek::eek::eek:

make sure to watch the whole thing- it gets more exciting after the first pass.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkYudjwdUek"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MkYudjwdUek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Would have liked to have an in-car of the Corvette driver to see how much actual effort (if any) was put into the drive. Track had no straights that would have favored the Corvettes extra HP.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have enjoyed following your thread! (Better than the auto rags from last year)

You were on your game in Indiana - that was some nice driving.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
"ya i definitely wasn't fast enough to catch my slide on the way back"

hehe I thought you just wanted to pass the C5 a 2nd time...;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Okay enjoyed video! I believe two reasons why the Alfa won firstly a better driver second the Alfa was better in the corners no real surprise there.

I love the instruments and dash of the Alfa any pictures and info on that would be great.

Also can you post what engine,mods and basically the whole car info from a mechanical point.

Thanks for the video I really enjoyed it and nice driving.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Driver was obviously a moron, a Z06 is a great track car, if driven by a good driver. Then again, so is a very well prepped Milano at the hands of an ace driver. Great vid, watched it for the 4th time in a week!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ALFA-75-MAN-

I'm not ignoring your post, it's just that the extent of modifications to the car is pretty extreme. We are in the process of updating our website which should contain all the information about which you are inquiring. I will let you know when the changes are complete.

-damen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts