Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These items need to go. here they are for sale.
verde torsion bars 40
verde rear sprinds 40
verde rear calipers 25
misc fasteners etc from verde 12
passenger side mirror 10
thermostate housing 10
3.0 short block 100
other parts available body kit great fuel tank harness etc.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Interested in rear spoiler and maybe the mirrors 206-715-9670

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic of the spoiler you asked about. I have a set of mirrors off the verde, and another off a regular milano. both electric.
here are a few more items I have in the garage.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Does the spoiler look pretty stait or is it warped slightly. If its strait I'll take it mine has a slight warp to it. Are the mirror glass loose or secure (Do the mirrors wobble in the housing when driving down the road?)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The spoiler looks real straight to me, it has a dimple in the middle, see the pic. Another panel was leaning on it till an hour ago. it should come back out on its own, I would think. Me personally. I would have it repainted black with a flexagent added to the paint to make it look new again, looks like theres a clear sealer om it starting to peel. as far as the mirrors go, the ones off my verde, one did vibrate, cant remember which one though. On the other set I really dont know, they came off a very nice parts car.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
These items need to go. here they are for sale.
verde torsion bars 40
verde rear sprinds 40
verde rear calipers 25
misc fasteners etc from verde 12
passenger side mirror 10
thermostate housing 10

3.0 short block 100
QUOTE]

Since you have that 3.0 Verde short block... do you still have the flywheel? I might also be interested in the alternator w/ brackets, if it's in good shape. Hell, I'd be interested in the block too, except I'm on the opposite end of the continent.

Best to connect directly, thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The flywheel was sold. The alt would be 22 plus shipping. Think Im gonna dissassemble the block and sell parts since its to heavy to ship.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The flywheel was sold. The alt would be 22 plus shipping. Think Im gonna dissassemble the block and sell parts since its too heavy to ship.
Too bad about the flywheel. But I'd be interested in the alternator and it's brackets (as long as it worked fine). The alternator is off the Verde, correct?

Check with me here, and we can go from there:
[email protected]

Thanks, Peter

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The alternator is off a Verde and it worked fine when removed, as did the a c compressor in the pic. If interested get me your zip so i can figure shipping. Thanx Reyy

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont know, it came out of the car. I can measure it tommrow.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The strap is about 7 1/4 inches long, dont know what its for.
Those are the rear calipers and they worked fine.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Id pay $50 plus shipping for the springs and torsion bars together. I know thats $30 less than you are asking, but if you decide you would like to sell them for that price let me know, otherwise no big deal.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
are the springs and TB's stiffer than a 2.5 milano?

and do you happen to have the mounting bracket that attaches the trunk release cable to the body in the trunk? (i know it's a longshot but looks like you have a bunch of little misc. brackets in the pic.)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Super loaf, the springs and torsion bars are stiffer then those on the 2.5 cars.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Loose moose, what do the clips look like?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Superlaf, what does the bracket look like

1 - 20 of 24 Posts