Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Milano Verde in nice condition, for $4,000, or I have a 98 Land Rover Discovery in good condition to trade. I want to use the car as a daily driver. I always wanted one since high school (class of '88) so now is the time to do it.
Thanks!
Terry

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Verde for Sale

Terry,

Richard is correct, I will sell my 88 Verde, although I have not advertised it yet. The car is a black one, with all original equipment. The seats need the usual fabric inserts, which was to be my next project. I replaced the heads with a pair I got from Richard, but the bottom end has not been touched.
It is a Florida car, that I have owned for 12 years or so, and there is no rust.
The only problems with the car is the common overheating of the power brake booster and squealing back brake pads.
The sale will include an extra set of GTV6 wheels, the old 3.0 heads, a new uninstalled water pump, and any other v6 items I can find.
My reason for selling is too many Alfa's and I want to get a 74 GTV back on the road for my daily driver.
I will post a few photos of it but send me an email for more details.
Dave

·
Registered
138 Posts
Terry,

Richard is correct, I will sell my 88 Verde, although I have not advertised it yet. The car is a black one, with all original equipment. The seats need the usual fabric inserts, which was to be my next project. I replaced the heads with a pair I got from Richard, but the bottom end has not been touched.
It is a Florida car, that I have owned for 12 years or so, and there is no rust.
The only problems with the car is the common overheating of the power brake booster and squealing back brake pads.
The sale will include an extra set of GTV6 wheels, the old 3.0 heads, a new uninstalled water pump, and any other v6 items I can find.
My reason for selling is too many Alfa's and I want to get a 74 GTV back on the road for my daily driver.
I will post a few photos of it but send me an email for more details.
Dave
you post your pix yet dave?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts