Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cracked the manifold on my exhaust on my Milano this evening driving home (car sits too low, bump in the road, scraped, cracked it), so I am in dire need of another. Please let me know if you have one.

I'm also looking for a set of stock rear springs to I can bring the ride height up. As i said, it sits far too low and it really needs to be brought back up.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I am sure Alfa parts exchange has plenty of V6 exhaust manifolds, but a Verde manifold might be a problem. I tried to buy some recently to have extra cores for ceramic coating and found very few, and those I did were expensive.

Verde rear springs shouldn't be a problem.

Greg,
Silicone Hose Kits

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was told by a friend that the 2.5 and 3.0 had the same size exhaust manifolds and that the only difference was part number. I'm presuming based on what you said that they are not the same?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Well, I have actually said the same thing in the past based on my own comparisons. I am not sure if the issue is that some of them are different or if I just didn't measure correctly the first time.

Comparing them side by side, the Verde manifolds appear to have essentially identical inlets and outlets. However when you fill them with fluid, the Verde's hold quite a bit more, so they are larger internally. The Verde's are also slightly larger inner and outer diameter. This is actually visible when looking at them side by side. I looked at about five sets today, two of the Verdes (I keep them as cores for ceramic coating), and both Verde sets are bigger.

Greg,
Silicone Hose Kits

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don,
I'll take them. Let me know what shipping will be (my zip is 19320).

Thanks so much!
-Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts