Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:1989 AlfalRomeo Milano,Verde. Beautiful condition. Lowered 2-3-",custom wheels, new water pump, timing belt, strong runner. Ricarro's red,custom wheels,a real looker,located in Shingle Springs, Ca. 30 min east of Sacramento off hwy 50. $4,500. [email protected] 530-677-8090

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what I know about the car: originally from Texas. (3?) years in Boston where I purchased on e-bay about 5 years ago. The right rear 1/4 panel was replaced . I was in a minor (5mph) rear-ender, slight damage to bumper. (seals blown?) All is in repair and no signs of any body damage. The paint is deffinately not original. Trans work at one point, (I have misplaced receipts, may have been tossed. Original engine as far as I know. The car shows like it has been garaged as I have kept it.Brakes are good, power steering works. The driver side rear ext. door handle is broken but still operates. I have replacement. I noticed yesterday that the sunroof gasket is starting to come out. IAP wants $90. for replacement seal. Doesn't seem to leak.I changed the oil reguarley, new air filter. ...dan

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Dan,
I've never seen Concord wheels on another Verde except my father's. Very rare and cool wheels in 16" (are those 15's on the car?).

Why not post the VIN?

Lenard (164FAMILY) is in the sacremento area and buys alfas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts