Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Milano Trunk Reflector

Wanted 
1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  elcorrea 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a trunk reflector strip for my milano. condition doesn't really matter as long as it's in one piece. Can be either the orange strip or the red one, doesn't matter either.

Let me know if you have one, and a price.

Thanks a lot,
Matt

#2 ·
I have 2 of the orange, one of the reds. I think they all are intact. If price is OK I will take off the car(s) and take pictures. The orange would be $30. The red $50. Plus shipping from hagerstown MD.

Leonard

#5 ·
FYI - One red and one orange reflector are spoken for pending pictures and payment. Still have another orange reflector. I THINK they are all intact. I will take pictures after I get them off the cars this weekend.

LDK

#6 ·
pictures

pictures of the verde strip.

All but two of the tabs in the back are rusted out (as usual). The drivers side end cap has some damage on the inside part (see picture) and there is some 'gunk' on about a quarter of the bottom lip (see picture). No other damage/cracks. It really is pretty nice IMO.

These are a ***** to get off though with the rusted nuts! Should have the other two off today though and will have pictures up ASAP.

LDK

Attachments

#7 ·
Arghhh! Both orange ones are damaged! One is cracked clean through, the other is missing endcaps and is scuffed up bad. Could make one half decent one with the end caps off the cracked one and the OK main section but not something I want to do for a buyer so I will keep that one for myself. So, looks like the red one above is it. Sorry.

LDK

#9 ·
LDK, can you please send send me the orange one that you're not keeping? Name the price. In fact, sending me the left side orange end cap works and while you're at it sending the right would be a great idea too. Thanks! Eli

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.